Advancing the understanding of form and function for biomolecules. Researchers supporting their development and release employ many orthogonal techniques and separation methodologies to develop a more complete therapeutic picture.
With both tailored particle and pore size options, HALO® BIOCLASS offers application-specific solutions for:
- Intact proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), biosimilars, and other large biomolecules such as pegylated proteins, antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), etc.
- Peptide mapping (analysis of enzyme digests) for characterization and monitoring of synthetic protein drugs
- Analysis of therapeutic peptides and peptide biomarkers (protein surrogates)
- High-resolution separations of complex mixtures of glycans released from N- and O-linked glycoproteins
- Wide pore portfolio for unrestricted bonded phase access capable of characterizing very large proteins with good peak shape and recovery
- Compatible chemistries for UHPLC, HPLC, and Mass Spectrometry
- Variety of bonded phase options for a tailored solution
- SPP technology for fast, high-resolution peptide separations
- High peak capacities delivering rugged, reliable performance for use with either UHPLC, HPLC, or LC-MS
- Extensive portfolio of particle sizes and chemistries