HALO® BIOCLASS protein columns include the 1000 Å Fused-Core® particle, enabling the benefit of unrestricted pore access. These columns combine the power of ultrafast and high-resolution separations to the biologics workflow.
As complex biotherapeutics development continues to grow, understanding structural modifications requires separation options. Often these minor variants consist of subtle differences in protein chains, glycosylation sites, and free sulfhydryl groups.
HALO® BIOCLASS protein columns deliver:
- Total pore access for narrower peak widths and better recoveries for large biomolecules (vs. smaller pore sizes and non-core particles)
- Compatible with UHPLC and HPLC and LCMS
- Excellent high-temperature stability (up to 90˚C) for improved peak shape and recovery
- Bonded phase options for high recovery under low-temperature conditions
- H/D exchange
- Outstanding temperature stability up to 90 °C
- Compatible with UHPLC, HPLC and MS
- Elution of very large proteins with excellent peak shape and recovery
- Very low LCMS bleed
TOTAL PORE ACCESS FOR HIGH RESOLUTION
The large pores of the HALO® 1000 Å C4 column allow improved access to the stationary phase and increased resolution for IgG2 isoforms compared to the smaller 300 Å pores of the FPP C4 column.
FAST AND EFFICIENT RESOLUTION
Very high resolution is obtained between variants of light and heavy chains of a reduced and alkylated monoclonal antibody (IgG1) sample using a HALO® 400 Å Protein C4 column.