Register for this free webcast at: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1618433&tp_key=83ed8f478a&sti=amt When: Tues, Oct 10 9:00 am and 1:00…
AMT launches a charged surface bonded phase for pharmaceutical analysis.
Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5966761965788878943
When: Wed, Nov 1, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Speaker’s Title: Peter Pellegrinelli, M.S., Applications Specialist, Advanced Materials Technology, Inc.
Join us to learn about a new phase chemistry from Advanced Materials Technology to improve LC and LCMS separations of basic compounds. With the release of the new HALO® Positive Charged Surface (PCS) stationary phase, chromatographers have another tool for better peak shapes and loading capacity of bases in addition to realizing the benefits of Fused-Core® particle technology for high-speed, high-efficiency separations. These new columns are designed for both small molecule and peptide analysis. Several applications will be shown to demonstrate:
• Improvement of peak shape for basic compounds using MS-friendly mobile phases for both small molecule and peptide analysis
• Loading capacity improvement gains
• An HPLC method development approach for basic compounds with an alternative selectivity
Key Learning Objectives:
• How a positively charged surface column chemistry benefits LC & LCMS separations
• The advantages of a positively charged surface column with Fused-Core® technology
• Why using a low ionic strength mobile phase is desirable
Who Should Attend:
Chromatographers and LC/MS method developers who are interested in improving their separations for basic compounds as well as investigating new column phase selectivity.
Advanced Materials Technology is an innovative HPLC column manufacturer focused on improving the presentation of the sample to the detector. Using novel Fused-Core® particle design, AMT has challenged conventional wisdom and engineered innovative solutions for the separations community. AMT continues to be a leader in novel superficially porous particle development enabling high efficiency and reliability for scientists running both small and large molecule separations in addition to delivering application-specific solutions designed to meet industry challenges.